Achieving Results Through Project Management Training
Why Project Management Is Important
Project management is the primary vehicle for introducing change within organizations. Whether it is building new products or planning the latest marketing campaign, project management is the discipline of choice for strategy implementation.
Project management is a broad term, as it covers various techniques, methods, processes, and strategies, and it is also an umbrella term for related disciplines like program, portfolio, and agile management. But one thing is clear: Without these disciplines, teams and clients are exposed to chaotic management, unclear objectives, unrealistic planning, and poor outcomes.
Empowering and Enabling Your Organization
Executing against a business strategy is consistently ranked as a top objective for many organizations, regardless of organization type, size, geography, or industry. CMK Select offers a wide range of project management courses to equip your organization with the project management skills it needs to bring your company’s business strategy to life.
Our high-powered course series, taught by Project Management Institute Global Registered Education Providers (PMI R.E.P.), includes:
- Project Management (e.g. PMP® and CAPM® Boot Camps)
- Agile Project Management (e.g. PMI-ACP® Boot Camps)
- Program Management (e.g. PgMP® Boot Camps
- Portfolio Management (e.g. PfMP® Boot Camps)
- Risk Management (e.g. PMI-RMP®)
- Project Management Office (e.g. PMO Training)
- Organizational Change Management (e.g. OCM Training)
- Strategic Business Execution (e.g. SBE Training)
- Customized Training, such as Complex Project Management (illustrated below)
Our programs are tailored to your specific needs with a well-defined, collaborative approach that optimizes the production of measurable and sustainable change toward improvement.
Our learning programs are also designed with convenience and flexibility in mind, to meet the fast-paced environments and multiple locations that many of today’s organizations face. They include the following training modalities:
- Traditional Classroom Delivery and Live-Virtual, Real-Time Delivery
- Team-Based Delivery (customized training for specific project teams)
- Blended Delivery (hybrid of classroom, live-virtual, and e-learning)