Health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) has rapidly evolved in recent years and has become a key Medical Affairs function. Seen as a way to provide payers with compelling data, HEOR has become increasing influential. Now, as the industry continues shifting toward value-based care, HEOR-based data is essential to achieving a strong and sustainable position in global healthcare markets.
We help manage and improve the HEOR process by optimizing and enhancing inputs to allow your team to derive the outcomes. Our Project Managers can:
- Help manage a wide range of HEOR-related strategic initiatives and projects
- Assist with external partner and vendor management
- Develop and deliver business-critical communications
- Deliver content and materials for staff meetings, HEOR leadership meetings, and internal team meetings
- Organize and manage document and information repositories